WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express. You also have the option to pay with Paypal or Klarna Faktura (only Swedish customers).
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Your order is packed and shipped the same business day of your purchase. If you make a purchase during the weekend or the holidays your order will be shipped the first businessday after your purchase.
- Average delivery time within Sweden 1-3 business days
- Avergage delivery time within EU 3-5 business days
- Avergae delivery time for International orders 3-10 business days
You will receive an email once the order has left our wharehouse.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES ON TOP OF MY ORDER?
We are not responsible for any taxes or duties that may be incurred on International orders.
WHAT CURRENCY DO YOU CHARGE?
WHAT IF THE ITEM I RECEIVED IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY?
We will happily replace a damaged item or re-ship you an item if you received something incorrectly upon arrival. If so, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Please our Return Policy page in the side menu.
WHAT IF I PUT IN THE WRONG ADDRESS?
If you have provided an incorrect address and your order has not already shipped, we will do our best to update your order with the correct address. If you provide an incorrect address at the time of the order we cannot guarantee that you will be able to change it. We ship orders quickly.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY JEWELRY FROM SHOPRAJIC.COM?
We curate a beautiful collection of designer jewelry and custom jewelry on this websight. Our jewelry have been lovingly crafted and many of the components are put together by hand. As a result, there can sometimes be slight differences in the colour, size and pattern of the materials or embellishments - all part of the charm of handmade products!
Costume jewelry is made of materials that are less valuable than fine jewelry, and usually feature glass, beads, and synthetic stones rather than precious gems. Our metal pieces are usually brass, steel, and gold or silver plated unless stated otherwise. The finish on plated jewelry may fade progressively over time from wear and tear. You may be able to prevent this by taking a few precautions in the care of your jewelry. Please follow our directions to create a life long relationship with your jewelry from Shoprajic.com
- Always avoid contact with chemicals (such as hair spray, perfume‚ lotions‚ household cleansers, pool and sea water). You can help avoid these things by putting your jewelry on last when getting ready to go out and remove them before taking a shower or washing your hands.
- Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe your jewelry pieces after wearing them to remove natural body oils, sweat or residue. If your jewelry comes into contact with water, it is recommended that you dry it with a soft cloth or tissue, as moisture can damage surfaces and cause them to rust or become pitted.
- Gold and silver plated jewelry will also eventually tarnish or discolor if left out in the open air. To prevent this from happening, store your pieces in a cool, dry place, such as a jewelry box or case with the lid closed. You will find that your purchases from Shoprajic.com come in individual see-through bags as it is an easy way for you to store, organise and find your jewelry, as well as prevent tarnishing.
- Some of our jewelry pieces are made of leather. Leather is a natural material and slight inconsistencies of colour and texture are part of its unique character. Designed to age with wear, leather may fade and soften beautifully over time. In order to maintain the appearance of your leather product, you may want to use a leather protector. It is best to do a patch test on an inconspicuous area beforehand. Remember to cover any embellishments such as metal or beading, when applying the protector. Also, always take extra care when wearing light colored pieces with dark denim to avoid the dark dye transferring to your jewelry.
If you have any other questions,please contact us email@example.com